2018 / 2019 Admission Forms For Islamic University College Ghana
How to Apply
The Islamic University College, Ghana (IUCG) invites applications from suitably qualified persons (of all religions and sects/denominations, all racial and ethnic origins) for admission to undergraduate programmes of the University College . The Islamic University College, Ghana (IUCG) is accredited by National Accreditation Board (NAB) and affiliated to the University of Ghana, Legon/Accra.
- Moderate fees and Flexible mode of payment
- Scholarship packages for students with good academic record
- Quality tuition and conducive learning environment
The following Undergraduate Programmes are available for the September admission.
- Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with the following specializations:
- Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies with the following specializations:
- Public Relations
There are two Lecture Sessions for each of the two Semesters per year:
- Morning Session: Monday to Friday – 07:30 to 17:00 hours
- Weekend Session: Friday 14:00 to 21:00 hours and Saturday 07:00 to 21:00 hours
The qualifications for entry into Islamic University College (IUCG) for thefour-year Bachelor’s Degree programmes are here.
Application Procedure for Undergraduate Programmes
(A) Application Form may be downloaded from the link below:
- Download the University Undergraduate Application Form
- Download the University Application Form Guidelines to guide you to fill the form
- The Application Fee GH¢100.00 or US$70.00 (for non-Ghanaians) should be paid through any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank in Ghana (See Mode of Payment below)
- Fill the Application Form. The completed Application Form must have attached to it:
- Copy of Payment Receipt (Pay-in-Slip) of the Application Fee
- All relevant certificates or examination slips (WASSCE/SSSCE, Cambridge GCE, WAEC GCE, etc), and diploma from diploma-awarding institutions in Ghana or elsewhere
- And other documents stated in the “Attached Documents” section of the Application Form
- The completed Application Form must be signed by the prospective student and delivered in person or by post (EMS or courier service) together with “All Documents” stated in (iv) above to the Academic Administration Department of IUCG at the following address bel:ow:
The Vice-President (Academic Affairs)
Islamic University College, Ghana (IUCG)
P.O. Box CT-3221, Accra. Ghana
(B) Application Form is also obtainable from Regional Post Offices nationwide as well as the Administration Block of Islamic University College, at a fee of GH¢100.00 (US$70.00 for non-Ghanaians).
The completed Application Forms should reach the Academic Administration (IUCG) by close-of-day on Friday, 22nd July 2016, for Mature candidates and by Friday, 19th August 2016, for non-Mature (Direct-Entry) candidates.
Mode of Payment
The Application Fee GH¢100.00 or US$70.00 (for non-Ghanaians) should be paid through any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank in Ghana into:
Account Name: ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, GHANA
Branch: GCB TETTEH QUARSHIE BRANCH
Account Number: 1261130002860
NOTE: A copy of the Pay-in-Slip should be submitted together with the completed Application Form.
For Mature Candidates ONLY
There will be a two-week Tutorial Course (costing GH¢150 plus optional Hostel fee of GH¢50) to be organized from 13th to 23rd June 2016 for prospective Mature candidates to prepare them for the University Entrance Examinations. The Tutorial Course shall take place at IUCG Campus at Adjiringanor in East Legon /Accra.
The University Entrance Examinations for Mature candidates will be conducted on Saturday 23rd June 2016 at 8.00 am for all mature applicants, whether they participated in the Tutorial Course or not.
Entrance Examinations Centres are:
- Accra – IUCG Campus
- Kumasi – Central Mosque
- Tamale – Fathul Mubeen SHS
- Wa – Islamic Senior High School
Application Procedure for MPhil Programme