Applications for KNUST Bursary 2019/2020 Academic Year
Applications are invited from interested Students in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Years of the University for Financial Assistance for the 2019/2020 Academic Year.
- All Applicants must be Ghanaian Students
- All Applicants must be Registered Students
- All Applicants must be Regular Students
- All Applicants must provide proof of need. (The proof of need must include a one-page typed essay of why you need financial assistance)
- All Applicants must provide their current transcript
Mode of Application
Application forms and other information can be downloaded from the KNUST Website or at the Office of the Dean of Students, J. Harper Building, KNUST Commercial Area, Room 19/20.
Completed forms and attached documents must be submitted to the Student Financial Service (SFS) College Representatives.
|College of Agriculture and Natural Resources||Dr. Amos Mensah|
|College of Art and Built Environment||Mrs. Rebecca Essel|
|College of Humanities & Social Sciences||Dr. Mrs. Lebene Tettey|
|College of Engineering||Dr. Fredrick Owusu Nimo|
|College of Health Sciences||Dr. S. L. Kipo|
|College of Science||Prof. (Mrs.) A.O. Adebanji|