Canada Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Birmingham in UK, 2018
The University of Birmingham, in partnership with the Canada Alumni Chapter, is delighted to offer an undergraduate scholarship to an outstanding candidate from Canada.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Scholarship Award: One scholarship available to the value of a £2,500 reduction in tuition fees for the first year of study at the University of Birmingham UK campus.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Canada are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer of a place to study in the first year of an undergraduate programme at the University of Birmingham;
- Have a valid student ID number;
- Be studying full-time and at the Birmingham UK campus (not distance learning);
- Be a national of, and currently domiciled in, Canada;
- Be classified as overseas for fees purposes;
- Have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK (including any associated visa/travel expenses);
- Be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship;
- Not be in receipt of a full tuition fee from any other source.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
If you are eligible to apply, please complete the application form.