KNUST Call for Abstracts-African Forum For Research and Education in Health 2017
INAUGRAL SYMPOSIUM 2017 – a Global Assembly of Health Professionals from Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Laboratory Medicine, Physiotherapy, Veterinary Medicine, Nutritionists, Etc.
- DATE: 1st – 3rd AUGUST, 2017
- VENUE: Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons, Accra
- THEME: Leadership and Capacity Building for Health Professions Education and Research
- Scaling up health professions education in Africa
- Supporting institutional research capacity
- Health workforce preparedness and effective response to HIV/AIDS, other epidemics, and disasters
- The burden of non-communicable diseases in Africa.
Registration for Conference is ongoing
Early bird registration deadline: 30th June, 2017, Fees $200
Late registration deadline: 30th July, 2017, Fees $ 250
To register online and for further information visit: www.afrehealth.net