Kumasi Polytechnic ICAST 2016
The 3rd International Conference on Applied Sciences and Technology (ICAST) under the theme: Overcoming Global Challenges through the Application of Science and Technology comes off from September 28-29, 2016 at the Kumasi Polytechnic Campus.
Thematic Areas: Agriculture/Food Science; Business, Management and Administration; Creative and Applied Arts; Computer Science and Technology; Economics/Statistics; Engineering; Health/ Natural Sciences; Hospitality and Tourism, Housing and Waste Management; and Socio-Cultural Studies.
The opening ceremony is scheduled for Wednesday, 28th September 2016 at the New Great Hall, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm.
The Planning Committee is therefore, inviting interested members of the Polytechnic Community and the general public to participate in the Parallel Sessions for the presentation research papers.
- University of Cape Coast UCC 2012 Statutes
- UEW Programmes And Entry Requirements
- Postgraduates Programmes 2016/17
- DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY AND RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
- DEPARTMENT OF THEATRE ARTS AT UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
- University Of Ghana Required courses
- University Of Ghana School Of Education And…
- University Of Ghana School Of Law Programmes
- Sunyani Technical University Entry Requirements
- DEPARTMENT FOR THE STUDY OF RELIGIONS AT UNIVERSITY OF GHANA