Sunyani Technical University Online Admission Portal 2018 / 2019
1. Pay for your ONLINE admission application form at any of the following:
a. SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
b. POST OFFICES
d. FIDELITY BANK
e. ZENITH BANK
2. Applicants applying for programmes that does not require a certificate should contact the Registrar, Sunyani Techbical University
directly or on phone before buying the form – ( Contact Phone number: 03520 27052/24924)
3. Pay for your online application form and collect your SERIAL NUMBER and PIN CODE.
The SERIAL NUMBER and PIN CODE would also be sent to your phone through a text message.
Remember to provide a valid phone number and ensure your phone is active when paying for your form
to enable you receive a text message containing the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN CODE for your application.
4. LOGIN using your SERIAL NUMBER and the PIN CODE.
5. It takes three (3) steps to complete the Online admission Application form.
6. STEP 1: Select Programmes of choice, provide your personal information and
previous schools attended. You would be required to upload an electronic passport
picture (jpg, pjeg, png or gif formats).
7. STEP 2: Provide details of relevant certificates obtained, employment history
(Compulsory for Mature applicants) and sponsor’s information.
8. STEP 3: SUBMIT and PRINT the completed application form. You are also to Print
and complete the DECLARATION FORM
9. After each step, Click SAVE AND CONTINUE button to save and go to the next STEP.
10. You can LOGOUT and continue later till you SUBMIT your form.
(NOTE: Non Submitted application forms would not be processed)
11. After STEP 2, you can SUBMIT your admission application form.
(NOTE: After submitting your application, NO CORRECTIONS can be done by applicants)
12. Remember to make your phone active while processing your form to enable you receive
the appropriate message after submitting your application form.
You are requested to send the following documents to :
SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
P. O. BOX 206
a. A printed copy of the submitted application form
b. A printed and completed copy of a Declaration form
c. Photocopies of Certificates/Results slips and all other relevant documents
For general enquiries contact the Senior Assistant Registrar in-charge of Admissions on : 0352027052 / 0352023278 OR 0264485858 / 0209189632 / 0209172257 / 0246883567 / 0503117976