TTU : FACULTY OF APPLIED ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE 2017
We cordially invite you to submit papers to the FAAT Conference 2017. To share and impart knowledge through high quality, theoretical and empirical research papers, case studies and literature reviews from all over the world. The conference is to be held in the Faculty of Applied Arts & Technology Conference Hall, Takoradi Technical University, Takoradi-Ghana.
PROMOTING NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT THROUGH THE LENSES OF THE ARTS
– Innovative Approaches to Contemporary Art practices
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Installation Art
– Art Creation & Conservation
– Art History
– New Trends in Crafts & Cottage Arts toward Youth Empowerment
– Literature & Related Disciplines
- Liberal Studies
- Cultural Studies
– Art & Museum Management
– Information & Media Studies
– Gender Studies
Call for Abstracts/Full Paper
Participants are invited to submit an abstract, relating to the conference themes. The abstract should be in English (preferably in MS Word) not exceeding 250 words, on A4 size page. Paper title, Name(s) of Author(s), Affiliation(s) and Contact information should be on separate page from the abstract. Please do not indicate name or contacts on the abstract page. The abstract should be emailed to the conference secretariat (email@example.com) on/before 28th April, 2017.
All abstracts should be structured as follows:
- Title: The title should be short, preferably less than 18 words
- Author(s): Provide contact details for the author(s) including names, surname, organisations, email and full postal address.
- Background: Short summary of relevant background and problem addressed.
- Objectives: Objectives of the work presented in the paper
- Methodology: Describe briefly the methodology that you are using, or have used to achieve your objectives.
- Results: Provide short summary of the results.
- Recommendation: Provide short recommendation
- Conclusion: Concluding words.
- Keywords: Provide up to five (5) keywords
Deadline for submission of Abstract: 28th April, 2017
Acceptance of Abstract: 2nd May, 2017
Deadline for submission of full paper: 26th May, 2017
Notification of Acceptance of full paper: 2nd June, 2017
Conference Date: 17th – 19th May, 2017
All submission should be done electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: 1st April – 17th May 2017
Participants – GH¢250.00
Conference Secretariat and Contacts
Mr. Evans Kwadwo Donkor — +233243358345
Dr. Efua Nkrumah — +233203322251
Prof. Victor K.B Micah — +233204609291
Dr. Kweku Safo-Ankama — +233264761277
Dr. Charles Frimpong (KNUST)
Dr. Samuel A. Bentum (Takoradi Technical University)
Chalet (with breakfast, Complete kitchen, porch and Air condition) – GH¢ 200.00
Twin bed room (with breakfast, water heater, Air condition etc.) – GH¢160.00
Executive suit (with breakfast, water heater, Air condition etc.) – GH¢150.00
Suit (with breakfast, water heater, Air condition, etc.) – GH¢110.00
Queen size bed (with breakfast and Air condition) – GH¢100.00
Self-contained (with Air condition) – GH¢ 85.00
Self-contained (Fan, Television, etc.) – GH¢ 70.00
Naakoff Chinese Hotel
Standard – GH¢ 95.00
Queen – GH¢ 105.00
King – GH¢ 120.00
Standard – GH¢ 150.00
Queen – GH¢ 160.00